Sunday, October 13, 2013

October 13, 2013

Weekly Greetings!

Despite and number of staff and students out on different days last week, the students in attendance accomplished much and enjoyed play and work time together.When students finish their morning Math lesson, they can go to the Math center and work with the materials provided there.

Students also enjoy the Book Nook and Listening Center on certain days after lunch.



On Thursday, I was hit with a stomach bug and had to leave school early. When I returned on Friday, there were beautiful  "Get Well" pictures and notes waiting for me. They were really special and truly lifted my spirits. A few days before, some of the students used a dry erase board to write another message to me and I will share it below. I am sure I have the best class there is!
Please remember to read the special "Home School Connection" letter that will be sent with my weekly letter every Monday.  It explains the Language Arts concepts covered for the week.  Also, the grade level readers attached to nightly homework are for you to help your child read throughout the week. They can be kept at home to reread with your child for fluency and comprehension practice.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment